- We offer handicapped children and young adults at the Bethesda home in Hualien a place of love and acceptance. The love of God motivates us to support the children through a holistic approach and further their social skills and show them a new outlook on life. This can be realized through medical-therapeutic, pedagogical and spiritual-pastoral things we offer.
- We visit foreign and native prisoners and offer on-site pastoral conversations, life counselling, language and bible lessons and worship services.
Migrant Worker Ministry
- We work among migrant workers from Thailand and offer them language, music and computer lessons and we invite them to get to know the triune God through worship services and evangelistic events.
- We plant new churches and support present churches in their developement and their work.
Theological education and training
- We enable future pastors and church leaders, by the means of solid theological education and training, to face and help the societal and religious challenges. This is realized through the coperation with the China Lutheran Seminary in Hsinchu.
Supporting missionary work
- We offer different fields of work for short-term staff.
- In the next five years we want to strengthen our team by at least two missionaries.
- We want to continue establishing churches among the Thai migrant workers and we want to start building churches among the Taiwanese and the Hakka ethnic group.
Theology of Missions
- We engage in training and educating theologians and encourage a culturally independent missions theology of missions.
- We offer local churches the opportunity to actively participate in world missions trough sending and supporting missionaries.